Wall and Chair Yoga Teacher Training Course
US Yoga Alliance YACEP Unit
Date: 11, 12, 25, 26 July 2020
Time: 1430- 1930
Venue: 15/F, 83 Wanchai Road, Wanchai
Tutor: Bonnie Lam
語言: 廣東話 / 英文
Teaching Language : Cantonese/ English
課程時間: 30 小時
Course Duration : 30 Hours
20 小時核心課程 20 hours Core Program
5小時課堂練習 5 hours Group class practice
5小時課堂助教 5 hours Class Assistant
HKD 5,880.00 (Early Bird until 25 Oct 2019 )
Wall Rope and Chair Yoga help to perform the asana accurately in a easier way. It allows us to unfold the space of an asana, create new understanding and opening in asanas by guiding us the direction of movement, that may otherwise be too difficult to practice. Props also let us stay longer in an asana, thus permitting deeper penetration and opening in inner body regions. Besides, Wall Rope and Chair can open the joints, esp the spine through anti-gravity actions.
• 如何使用道具，包括椅子，瑜伽磚，枕墊， 瑜珈帶及牆繩。
• How to use props, including the chairs, blocks, bolsters, belts and the Wall Rope.
• With anatomy base, understand how to incorporate props into your personal practice and supporting your students.Understand the deeper effects of a well-sequenced, prop based yoga practice.
• Sequences are taught as a series of poses on and off the wall that highlight specific methods of restoring overall health and flexibility.
• Teaching methodologies will also be explored so that students learn multiple approaches to transmitting this information onto others.
• How to create a safe practice environment.
Course Syllabus ：
Wall Rope and Props Introduction
Anatomy for Wall and Chair Yoga
Stability and flexibility of the lower back, hips, legs, ankles and feet
Stability and flexibility of the thoracic and cervical spine, shoulders, shoulder blade and back
Inversions on the Yoga Wall
How to practice Advance Asana with Wallrope and Chair
Alignment and Benefit of each Asana
Restorative poses integrating the Yoga Wall & Chair
Teaching Methodology and Verbal Cue Technique